buildings university classroom training courses
Buildings University Classroom Training Courses
For more in-depth coverage than you can get in an online module, take a Buildings University course at the Honeywell Training Center in Golden Valley, MN. All courses are taught by Honeywell experts who are thoroughly knowledgeable not only about the products and solutions, but also about effective training techniques. You'll get hands-on training to develop skills and grow your business - and some courses even qualify you for continuing education credits.
Courses are available throughout the year, and you have the option of using MDF or Contractor PRO™ points for payment. For upcoming courses, check the schedule at customer.honeywell.com/buildingsuniversity or contact your Honeywell representative.
- Honeywell Commercial Components Training Course - a 3 day in-depth course designed to provide you with hands-on training on Honeywell field devices
- Pneumatic Controls Training Course - a 3 day, in-depth course covering pneumatic systems, calibration of existing products and advanced control with new pneumatic solutions
- NiagaraAX Certification Technical Training Course - this 5-day certification course is for contractors and Honeywell Authorized Systems Distributors seeking the level of technical expertise necessary to design, engineer and program projects using the NiagaraAX Framework®.
- WEBs-AX™ Security Training - the WEBs-AX Security solution works within the WEBs architecture or as a standalone system to provide security that's easy to set up and manage. Through this course, you'll learn how to sell and install integrated security systems.
- Honeywell Technical Training Program (HTTP) - offered by Honeywell technical experts, the Honeywell Technical Training Program helps distributors and contractors develop core competencies with the WEBs-AX™ and Spyder™ platforms to gain a competitive advantage in the marketplace.
- Honeywell Variable Frequency Drive Certification - this certification course on Honeywell VFDs supports your efforts as a key player in selling, installing and servicing VFDs in your market.
- Honeywell Training Center Courses - courses offered through the Honeywell Training Center in Golden Valley, MN provide solution-based training for everything from commercial HVAC fundamentals to CARE projects with LON® devices to the SymmetrE™ system.
To see course offerings and to register, visit the Buildings University area in the training section on customer.honeywell.com, then click on Honeywell Training Center in the Classroom section.